This lot is more valuable and a better investment than most other lots in the development currently available for many reasons.
1. Natural water spring. All of Esterillos has bedrock under the soil, so wells are hard to come by. You have a spring you can use as a private water source. The spring / water, is always a good investment.
2. It is FLAT!! This is a mountain community. There for 400 lots, and a handful are gentle sloping, but this is the only one I know of that is flat. no dirt work necessary to build.
3. It is close to the entrance, closer to the security, closer to the beach and better access.
4. There is a lovely well manicured park and green area in front of the lot that is maintained by the condominium. It is off the main road, so no vehicles ever pass.
5. There’s a large pasture in the back to leave as protected green space or for growing a fruit garden or impressive landscaping.
6. Mature trees and lots of shade with a bubbling creek fed by the natural spring.
7. The running water and big trees keeps the area cooler, but also attracts all of the wildlife this area is famous for.
If you want the best, privacy, nature, water, an area for your garden, this lot is second to none.
Cooling (A/C) Notes:
# Of Stories (levels):
HOA Monthly Fees Apply: Not Available
HOA Monthly Fees: 125