Off-Grid Organic Farm – River & 2 Small Waterfalls
FARM AND RANCH for Less than $2/m2!!
Playon, Parrita, Costa Rica (Off-Grid Organic Farm – River & 2 Small Waterfalls)
Parrita (Parrita, Puntarenas, CR – 60901)
Off-Grid Organic farm bordering a river and 2 small waterfalls
Owner financing available!
**Will also consider partnership options**
(ask us about financing or we might be open to possible partnership options)
Location: Parrita (40 minute drive to closest beach)
Yearly taxes: 2022 – CRC 78,310 (about $120)
Utility costs: Nothing except for internet of $69/month
This property was originally a cattle farm with no structures or infrastructure. Since the current owners have owned they have brought it back to life and put in all the basic infrastructure needed. Some of the fruit trees are starting to produce and more will start in the next few years. They have done all the hard work for you and now it is ready for someone to take it to the next level!!
Structures and Infrastructure:
– Cabin with 2 large bedrooms (sleeps 13 people), outdoor kitchen and secured storage room.
– Composting Toilet
– Separate shower with two stalls
– 20 foot shipping container used as storage bodega
– New entrance gates and bridge
– Artisanal well with pump
– 4 large water tanks and UV filter system
– 8 Panel solar system with battery back-up and back-up generator
– New satellite internet system.
– New cameras/security system
– A river runs down one side of the farm and on this river there are two small waterfalls
– There is about 450 meters of public road along the property line.
– There are over 2000 fruit trees planted including cacao, jackfruit, pitanga/surnam cherry, bread fruit, bread nut, salak/snake fruit and many more
– There are hundreds of other edible plants including dragon fruit, vanilla, turmeric, pineapple, bananas and many more
– Chemicals have not been used on the farm for nearly a decade. Everything is grown organically. This finca has been designed and managed using permaculture principals.
– Only the front of the farm has been developed. The back of the farm has been used for animal conservation and allowed to grow naturally for the last 8 years.
– The road from highway to the farm is in good condition. The last 2 km is on a rustic road but it has just been recently improved with cooperation between all the neighbors and the municipality.
– There is no public electrical or water services in the area. The last meters for each are 2 km away. The farm has its own well and a solar system.
– Cell service is spotty in the area but there is a new satellite internet system that was just recently installed.