all | Lot | Vacant Land | Parrita
Listing Status: For Sale
Over 500 hectares / 1,250 acres of a fully equipped and operating Palm Oil farm that yields a very high annual return on investment with consistent income that can be shared with serious inquiries.
Included in the sale is a luxurious estate home, 5000 sqft of construction built to capture the essence of the ambiance, the local culture and typical arhictecture and charm of a traditional Costa Rican homestead. The home + 5 hectares of land can be excluded if investors are only interested in the business. However, the home estate can also offer a profitable business has a bed & breakfast or vacation rental. Also, a place to enjoy while managing the oil palm plantation.
Details of the plantation:
All production is certified for oil palm plantations (RSPO), which gives access to the maximum price per ton (approximately $2 more per ton).
– Only 4 km from the Costa Rica palm oil extraction plant / factory, which considerably lowers the costs of transporting the fruit.
– Local sale price per ton: 15% of the oil price CIF Rotterdam
– All varieties are improved, compact, with a useful life of 35 years or more, from certified Palma Tica seed
– Farm has zoning by lots of 2 hectares (330 palms) on average for precise fertilization management according to production and foliar and soil data.
– Fertilization with formula made to measure according to the needs of the plantation.
– Plantation is located 58% in hills and 42% in plains
– Farm location map is attached
Other forms of revenue:
Concession for the exploitation of sand from Río Palo Seco, 50,000 m3 per year. The material is used for maintenance of farm roads, and for local sale to the municipality for maintenance of neighboring roads.
– Concession for the use of water from the Palo Seco River in summer (250 l/s). It is used for gravity irrigation of some areas of the plantation near the river. Also available for other agricultural activities to be carried out
OPERATION FACILITIES AND MACHINERY
– 3 90hp tractors
– Irrigation equipment with cannons, 3 cannons, 2 km
of 6-inch aluminum tubing, 2
– Truck Equipment and 3 Gondolas
– 6 traditional turntable carts for
– 2 short wagons with one axle for various uses
– 1 reinforced wagon to transport sand
– 2 carts to transport pipes
OPERATING FACILITIES AND MACHINERY
– Warehouse to protect agricultural machinery from
– Bathrooms for workers, with laundry
– Warehouses for storage of supplies
– 2 houses for workers
– 6 apartments for 4 people for
employees with 2 common bathrooms and common kitchen area, with capacity for 24 employees (Baches)
It has a main house with an approximate area of 2ha in green areas, it has a capacity for 15 people properly installed with all services.
– Drinking water
– Digital Television
– Air conditioning in boxes
– Internet of high speed
The farm’s location also has the advantage of being close to local beaches and other areas of interest, approximately 30 minutes from Manuel Antonio and 30 minutes from Jacó. So it has tourist potential.
This is a turn-key operation with everything that is needed to continue the business with no additional costs or upgrades needed. The price is very reasonable for the amount of income that is produced.
General Location: Not Available
Year Built: 1998
Lot Size: 5,090,000
Property Size: 500
# Of Stories (levels):